Random Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Williams Adeventure

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Williams Adeventure - Page 4 Empty Re: Williams Adeventure

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:36 pm

Vancha gave in. He walked over and wrapped his arms around William, he said "I know. I just got scared. You know you were attacked the other night again. You didn't wake up but by the time you woke it healed. I am sorry William. I don't want to loose you." He kissed William gently and he pressed his lover into the wall. Vancha then kissed William harder and harder and he pulled away to whisper "Let's make up for last night..." the incubus growled lightly, playfully before kisisng him hard.

Admin
Admin

https://randomrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:40 pm

William wondered why they just kept getting in these fights. It was bothersome to him. He rested his head on Vanchas chest for a moment. He was attacked again? How did he not know that? Weird. "Your not gonna loose me Vancha. Im fine" He told him rubbing his side a little. Then he was pressed into the wall and kissed like he wanted to be kissed. "Mmm Im trying to be mad at you here" He teased returning the next kisses. He was soon becoming butter and melting into Vanchas arms. The kisses was returned after the growl, already quite at Vanchas mercy with how much he wanted him.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Vancha muttered between kisses, "You can't stay mad...not when I turn you on so much." He laughed and went back to kissing William. The incubus stripped them both of their clothes and Vancha kissed William all over before he started to make love with William. Vancha was violent in the beginning, biting and scratching William but soon he relaxed and the biting became kisses and the scratching caresses.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:55 pm

"Mmm indeed" William purred to him about not being able to be made at him when he had him in this mood. He was so addicted to having Vancha. The kisses were returned and he help him strip off their clothes. William only pretended to wanna have some control in this but soon let Vancha have this one. He groan of pleasure at the way he was being at first. He seemed to get off on the abuse. But he was moving into the touchs when they got more gentle. When it was over he was snuggled into Vanchas arms and the arguement was over. His head was rested on his body, his body pressed into his. Peace at last.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Vancha picked his lover up and carried him to the bed. He laid down next to William and he said "I love you." He wrapped his arms around William, holding him close. Vancha nuzzled his lovers neck sweetly and he then said "You should feed, you didn't get to eat..." Vancha pulled on arm away and he rested a hand on William's thigh. He grinned and said "Feed from me."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:24 pm

William laughed at him picking him up. He hadnt done that lately. He had kind of missed it even if he had found it silly when they first meet. He laid down onto the bed and tried to pull Vancha with him. "I love you too" He told him with a smile, he gave a pleasured sound when he was close nuzzling into his neck. He raised a brow at him touching his thigh as he said he should feed from him. "I have to ask about the placement of your hand while you say that. Both comment and your hand are doing something to me to be honest"

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Vancha nuzzled William's neck again, he couldn't get enough of his mate. He pulled away to look at William and he said softly "You know I can't get enough of you." Vancha blushed slightly, it was hard to admit it. It was embarrassing and he was worried his lover would laugh and push him away. He couldn't hide his feelings, he loved William and then being with him like this made him want to pleasure his lover more so that William was satisfied. He was always worried he wouldn't satisfy William.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:44 pm

William ran his hand through Vanchas hair when he was nuzzling him again. He laughed lightly because it tickled. "I feeling is matual. Have you not noticed I jump you every change I get?" He said playfully currently he was touching Vancha down south to make sure that he was nice and worked up. William moved and crawled to get behind Vancha because he wanted to have him. "Have I told you I have this deep desire for you every moment of everyday" He whispered and he slipped his fangs into the back of his neck. And he slipped something else as well. Another couple hours of love making made them very naughty boys. When it was over William was purring like a satisfied cat once again. And he was full, win win.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:56 pm

Vancha was smiling widely. He was tired due to the loss of blood but the love making had made his weakness worth it. Vancha pulled William close when they had finished and he said "You are wonderful. " The incubus sighed happily and he closed his eyes, Vancha kept William close as he slept. He woke in the early evening and he stretched and looked at William, he asked "Soo what do you want to do today?" William had resumed his dominance over Vancha. The Incubus would do anything William wanted tonight.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:00 am

"I know" William said mostly teasing but he had gotten quite sure of himself with the handsome man he got to have everytime he wanted it. But then he just laughed to show him he was playing. William had slept before so he didnt need to sleep. But he did lay in bed and pet on Vancha. When he finally woke he smiled at Vancha giving his lips a little kiss. "Ive been thinking. I want the old man dead. I dont think he should be aloud to just threaten me. And hes probably the one that hurt me. But your gonna just let him get away with that? I really thought you loved me more then that" He told him a serious look on his lips.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:11 am

Vancha grinned when William kissed him and he kissed him back happily. He paused and listened to what William was saying. Vancha nodded and said "He shouldn't be able to do that. Alright let's do it...do you still want his daughter as well?" He sat up and stretched with a lazy grin on his face. Vancha got up and said "We will get rid of him, he won't be able to hurt you ever."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:18 am

William knew that he would eventually get his way. And after what they had done he knew Vancha would be vulnerable. He smirked that evil grin of his when he said lets do it. But the grin just grew when he asked him if he wanted the daughter still as well. "Yes, but only for her blood. I want us to feast on her... I want to us to both to have some fun with her. Well get high on her blood and make love all night long" William told him purring to him and rubbing against him because he liked the idea so much. "I was a bit hurt you would let him get away with hurting me... youve never let someone hurt me" William told him giving him his sweet boyish face at that moment. "I want him to die slowly..."

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:28 am

Vancha headed for the shower like he did each morning. He said "Alright babe. Let me shower first and we can get going. " William's promise of love making made Vancha excited and he hurried through his shower. He dried off quickly and pulled his clothes on. Vancha peeked outside and was glad to see it was dark so they could head out.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:32 am

William nodded to letting him shower. When he was gone he laughed out loud because he knew now that he could truly get Vancha to do anything he wanted. He had just totally made him go against what he had wanted to do. And he had made him go against his own kind. This plan was working out quite well. "Come on lover... fun awaits us" He said with a smile when he saw him. He ran his hands down his sides. "Lets get this done so I can make love to you again soon. I look forward to it already. Wait til you taste her blood. Its amazing" He said knowing Vancha would become as addict to it as he was.

[ooc I gtg. Ill be on tomorrow. Leave me replies Smile]

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:44 am

Vancha grinned and he said "I cannot wait." The incubus nuzzled his lovers neck gently but he took William's hand and led him outside. He said "Mmm I hope so!" Vancha led William around town, he was tracking the old man. He had scented him last night and he was following the scent to his home. Vancha was quick and soon they were at the old man's home.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:45 pm

William smiled because he had his lover as excited on this mission as he was. He followed him a serious look on his lips. He could be quite the one to tell jokes but this was serious to him. Once they were outside the mans house he could smell him, and even the female that was in her room brushing the hair. The old man was in the living room. "Exciting..." He purred to his lover and he walked up to the door and knocked. He was gonna play games. He loved games. When the old man answered the door William smiled a big smile. Quite evil with his boyish looks. "You asked for your death when you threatened me. Remember lover... I want him to be punished. I want him to suffer" William put his hand on the door using his vampire strength so the man couldnt shut the door. The man tried to shut it but Williams reaction was to fast. =This is not a good idea for either of you= He told him at the moment actually quite calm. =Hurt me and you will have every Incubus after you. It will become a lonely world= He warned them seriously. His eyes on Vancha. The more reasonable one.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Vancha froze. The man's word's made sense, a lot of sense. He jumped foreward, he banged into the door, throwing it open and Vancha pinned the old man down. He growled, it was dark and sounded very dangerous. Vancha snarled "Who the hell are you?" The incubus used his greater weight and strength the hold the old man pinned down. He stared right into the old man's eyes as he tried to figure out who he was and why he would be so Iimportant. Vancha growled again and he said again "Who the hell are you?" Did Vancha know him? It wasn't Abraham was it? Noo...no it couldn't be that monster!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:59 pm

The old man just looked at him, when when he tackled hom and pinned him down. "Im not going to fight you Vancha. Do you really wish to fight me?" He said in his calm tone that he had kept through all this. He had wanted to keep this calm. But the vampire kept fueling this. He let Vancha look into his eyes to see if he would somehow rememeber who he was. "You were quite young the last time I saw you. " The Incubus spoke looking to the vampire would was just gonna let this fight happen, if there were to be one. "My name is Jacques. And I am your grandfather. The female your vampire requests if your aunt. Your father was my son" He said spelling it all out for him in case he hadnt made the connection. "Do you still wish to kill me like he requests?" William listened on and he raised a brow when the old man spoke. =Hes probably lying Vancha= William swaid wanting them to get on with the fun. He hated waiting. He wanted blood. He wanted the females blood. =Do it Vancha= William said raising his voice a bit.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Vancha looked confused. He growled and said "No..." The incubus shook his head like a dog and he said "You can't be..." He glared at the old man, Macon had snuck up and he knocked over his brother and pinned his down. Vancha growled and tried to fight back but Macon pinned him down. Leah was standing in front of William, twirling a staff and she said "Care to fight.. pretty boy? Vancha would never hurt me you know?" Vancha looked at the old man and said "I can't trust you! You probably are lying! You probably roped Macon and Leah into this!" He growled again.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:19 pm

"I have no reason to lie" Jacques said to Vancha because he wanted his grandson to come to the right thing to do on his own. So he knew that he really was his grandfather. But that didnt seem to be happening. When the other two came to his aid the old man gave them both a nod and a smile to say hello. "He was going to back down. He would not have hurt me. Something needs to be done about the vampire. Vancha is not sane or safe with him around" He said to both Macon and Leah. "Vancha... please come inside and be civil so we can all talk" Except the vampire of course. He was not welcome here. William just laughed at Leah. =I do not fight girls. Though you do smell quite good. I remember a simple human almost had you because you could not fight him back. Hardly a fair fight= He said, but then he heard the old man say they needed to get rid of him. He licked his lips. =Careful do not underestimate your opponent... I maybe small but... = William let it trail off just watching all three of him the best he could. =Let Vancha up...= He growled showing off his fangs.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Vancha tried to fight Macon as the other incubus picked him up and carried him away from William. Vancha cursed Macon out but his brother ignored him. He couldn't break free from Macon's iron tight grip and he finally gave in. With a panicked glance over his shoulder at William he followed Macon. Leah growled and she said "You haven't seen anything yet." She smirked and then she brought her staff down hard on William's head. If he was human she would of killed him but why would she pull that move on a human? When Vancha saw he fought harder and growled but Macon dragged him inside.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:37 pm

"Vancha!!" William yelled to him because he didnt wanna be away from him. Why did everyone insist that they shouldnt be together. He had never been bad to Vancha. He smiled when the female hit him over the head. "You are gonna have to do better then that" William touched his head where she had hit him and he licked the blood from his hand. "Your gonna die" He growled at her. But then he felt the pain shot through his belly area, and he put his hands to his stomach as the blood seeped through. He looked to the female in confusion how she had done that. But it was the old man standing behind him that actually had. The dagger was laced with things to really hurt William, even kill him. Soon William was on his knees in pain his belly a blood mess, the dagger still through him.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:53 pm

Vancha flipped out. He thrashed against Macon and he bit his brother....Hard. Macon let go and cursed and Vancha flitted to his lovers side. Leah had ran foreward and she was trying to help William. She didn't want him to die, Vancha loved him. Vancha worked with Leah and they tried to fix William. Vancha looked at the old man and he screamed, "Why the hell did you do that? Why? He is my mate!" If William died Vancha would kill the old man. Vancha was distraught and Leah had to take over, Vancha was too upset.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:33 pm

William grabbed onto Vancha and he leaned into him wanting him to hold him. Least if he died it would be in his lovers arms. But Vancha wasnt handling this well. "Its been a fun ride" He said to anyone that was listening. This was it. It was gonna end like this. A knife in the back from some old man. He closed his eyes and his head went limp. He didnt have a breath or a heart beat normally, so of course he didnt have one. =Leave him be. He is the enemy= The old man raised his voice to the younger Incubus. =Its not right, you choice a male vampire. He is not your mate. I wont have it. Its not natural. You will meet a female Incubus= And that was final. The old man was set in his ways, and he would hear nothing else. He walked inside because this was done.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:40 pm

Vancha held William. They couldn't do anything, but Macon and Leah backed off. Leah walked towards her "mate" an odd Human male who was holding their baby. Macon followed, he knew that Vancha would be grieving and they both want to leave him alone. Leah though was furious, after checking on her child she ran after the old man. What right did he have to do that. Vancha ran after his sister after he was sure William was dead and he and Leah spoke to the old man. Vancha said "I won't take a female incubus mate. I refuse." Leah said "I took a human mate and Macon did as well. You can't tell us what to do."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum