Random Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Williams Adeventure

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Williams Adeventure - Page 6 Empty Re: Williams Adeventure

Post by Admin Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:40 pm

Vancha nuzzled Haven's neck and he said "I would like to get to know you. Our meetings were shadows with hate and jealousy. I Won't...I do not want you to leave me you know...I could change my mind but I am a stubborn incubus. " Vancha would have to protect Haven from the old man, He couldn't loose another. He said softly "You know Alice met her human hero. Marilyn Manson...She's pregnant and Macon is furious...." he sighed and pulled the blankets over them.

Admin
Admin

https://randomrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Williams Adeventure - Page 6 Empty Re: Williams Adeventure

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm

Haven laughed a little running his hand over his side a bit. "Indeed. Who would have mthought" He said with a smile. Haven sure never thought he would end up in bed with Vancha. Then again he never thought he would out live William. "Just wait and see. I have seen you tend to get attached. I cant say I would mind being spoiled the way you did him" He said giving a little laugh again. Vancha gave William the world, and Haven had always been jealous of that. He just wondered if Vancha would ever care for him like he did William. "I know. I have to let her live her human life. She seems happy" He had wanted to infer. But they had parted so she could live a human life. "William used to say, I retained some of my humanity. Do you think that is true?" Haven snuggled into the covers and Vancha even though he didnt get cold. He liked this feeling. It was comfortable.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum