Random Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Williams Adeventure

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Williams Adeventure Empty Williams Adeventure

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:46 pm

The small male knew that his lover always followed him when he found his meals. So often that made William get into more trouble then he could handle alone. Tonight he had spotted a male with another male making out on a park bench. One male was a human, the other a vampire. William wanted human for his meal. He looked to the shadows wondering if his lover was there. Then he walked over to the two. "Hes a pretty one. I want his blood" The vampire of course came forward to defend his human lover. William again looked to the shadows because he wanted Vancha to take care of this vampire. "I always get what I want..." William said to him a purr to his voice. The vampire was growling aggressively at William. -Not a good idea...- He said hurrying at him.

[ooc Ill play the other vampire, you can play the human if you want...William really is a trouble maker ]

Last edited by kyleesowner on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Williams Adeventure Empty Re: Williams Adeventure

Post by Admin Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Vancha was off feeding and he knew he needed to leave William alone at times so he did. The human was a blood whore, a good one. He was happy to be as dirty as his vampire lovers wanted. The human was french kissing the vampire and his hand was moving lower because he was supposed to feed and sleep with the vampire which he did for cheap. The human his name was Altair moaned softly and he looked up at the new vampire, he was confused but blissfully unaware of the danger he was in or could be in.

Admin
Admin

https://randomrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:03 pm

William looked to the shadows once again and he was starting to figure out that his lover was not in the shadows. To make a long fight short William had taken on a vampire much older and much stronger then he was. The vampire soon had him pinned to the bench that he had been making out with his lover on. -What should we do with him?- He said to his lover running his hand down Williams back since he had him pinned onto the bench on his tummy. William would fight him often but he was much less strong then the other. The vampires name was Wes, and he actually knew who Vancha was, he had known him once upon a time. Though they had only been friends. He had no idea this was his current lover. He was not against drinking vampires so he leaned down and licked the back of Williams neck. -I bet your last meal and you taste good- Wes threatened to take Williams last meal.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:09 pm

Thats when Vancha come out of the shadows. He snapped the humans neck and tossed him away before attacking the other vampire. Vancha snuck his teeth in deep and he snarled and started ripping the other vampire apart. He had threatened to harm his lover and now Vancha was furious. Vancha used his sharp nails to dig into the vampire's torso and he drank from the vampire as he ripped him apart.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:13 pm

William knew when he saw a shadow who was here. He had to laugh. It was a loud amused laugh. This was all just a game to him, and he never took even his own life seriously. He frowned though when Vancha broke the humans neck. Darn it he had wanted to feed from him, and now he couldnt because he was dead. A pout moved across his lips when Vancha was done with both of them and had gotten his own meal from the vampire. That had just been very s*xy. Now he was kind of hungry for something else. He was standing there watching til it was over with. He could look so cute and innocent standing there. "Did you have to kill my meal? I wanted to taste him" Williams victims were always good looking males. Always. Not that he wasnt loyal to his lover.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:23 pm

Vancha wrapped his arms around William and he said "I'm sorry but if we head home we can.. well we can do whatever you want and you can feed from me...my master." He grinned,  there was only one thing on the vampires mind and he was hoping William could tell especially from Vancha's use of master because to be 100% the incubus was William's Blood Whore, bitch whatever you want to call it. Vancha was happy with his position and he whimpered and looked down at William.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:28 pm

William leaned into Vancha arm around him still pouting though he had raised a brow to show he was listening to what his lover had to say. There were a few ways he could play this. The vampire knew he could get anything and everything he wanted from the incubus. It sure was nice to have one at your beck and call. "I dont know. I really wanted to feed from that one" He was gonna play hard to get at this moment. He even slipped from his arm and strutted ahead of him a bit. William believed that if you always gave in then things could get boring. So he make Vancha work for it sometimes. Truth was he was in love with the incubus so much that he would give anything and everything he wanted back, in his own time. William still wanted to play.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Vancha pouted and he ran after his lover and he started kissing William's neck roughly. He said "Oh babe don't make me beg!" Vancha would beg, he would do anything his lover wanted and he knew that William knew that. Vancha loved playing these games most of the time, it did make him a better in the bed overall. Vancha wraps one arm around William's waist and then he said "What do you want babe?" He trembled from the want.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:43 pm

William started to smirk when he roughly kissed his neck. Vancha had learned ago that being boring would bore his lover. So he had learned that he liked everything rough better. Though there was a time here and there he would show his lover just how much he loved him with a love making session. Those were never rough. "Hmm I don't honestly know. I told you I wanted him, and you kill him" The smirk was pushed from his lips keeping the act up. He was really gonna have to work for this. One again William walked ahead of him strutting it and even moving his hips and shaking his rump a bit. A part of William knew some of his words at times could hurt Vancha so he tried not to push the limit to far. But oops sometimes he did. Poor Vancha, William really was alot of effort and a drama queen.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Vancha whined and he eyed William's rump and he grinned and ran after his lover. He said "I am sorry, you know how protective I get. The human wanted to violate you and I would of been incredibly jealous because I am yours and it pains me to see anyone else make you moan my love." He playfully kissed William's collarbone as they walked and his arms slipped around William and he said "Please? I will do it any way you want, anyway."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:01 pm

William held his nose in the air like they say the common human snob would do. Trying to giving the impression that he was better then Vancha. So not the truth. William often wondered in his down time how he got such a gorgeous lover that was so at his mercy. Luck he guessed. It was the only thing that made much sense. William as a human could easily have been an average, girlish male. But he was a vampire and that brought so much more to him. William confused to be quite the snob right up until the words were said please, and he would do anything he wanted, anyway. "You will spend the rest of the night doing everything I say... I mean everything..." He gave him a serious look, no laugh... no smirk.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Vancha said "yes master." He smirked and his eyes sparkled with excitement. Vancha in his many many years of living had never found anyone as exciting and wonderful as William. He loved the vampire with all his heart and no matter how many times William broke his heart he loved the vampire all the same. He said "What do you want me to do first my love?" He leaned closer and started kissing and nibbling on William's neck.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:15 pm

William let him kiss and nibble at his neck for a moment. His eyes closed only for a second because he was becoming weak at his lovers actions. It was becoming hard for his mind to think. He couldn't so easily just take him home and give him what they both wanted so badly. There had to be something he had to do, that he wouldn't wanna do. Hmm he was tempted to make him having to do to the dead bodies. But truth be told he would not send his lover off to have another. Even if they were dead. "I want you too.. to make out with the corpse of the dead human. And I want to know if he wears boxers or briefs" Lets see how badly he really wanted this. He raised a brow to see if he would actually do it.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:18 pm

Vancha growled. He was not happy now but he said "For your love I will do anything." The incubus stalked off though he wasn't that happy. Vancha sat on the dead human's hip and he started kissing the corpse. He made out with the corspe and he did see that he wore briefs. Vancha spat when he stopped and he kicked the human in the head before leaving.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:24 pm

William watched him walk off, and he knew he put him in a mood. He enjoyed doing that. Then he enjoyed with his actions put him back in a good mood. A great mood even. He walked after him watching him make out with the bed human. Then do the rest of what he asked. He laughed when he kicked him in the head. "Now that wasn't nice" He said trying to be serious but he couldn't stop laughing enough to really get the words out. "Least I didn't make you f*ck him" He said heading toward the house once again he was walking that s*xy way shaking his hips. Once at the house he leaned against the wall moving his finger for Vancha to come to him. He unbuttoned Vancha's shirt moving to kiss his chest, his hands running over his body. "Your so s*xy" It accidently slipped from him lips. He couldn't hide his desire for his lover anymore.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:38 pm

Vancha sighed and he said "it's a good thing I love you." He grinned and pressed against William and he unbuttoned his shirt. Vancha said "William. I love you." He unbuttoned his lovers shirt and he wrapped an arm around his waist and kissing his lovers neck.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:44 pm

William knew he had once again pushed his limits but hadnt lost any love. He was just smirking widely right now as his hands ran over what he could easily reach of Vanchas uncovered flesh. "Good thing your hott" William teased him when he said good thing he loved him. He easily let him take off his shirt letting it drop to the ground. His smirk turned to a smile and he nodded his head a little. "And I love you. With all of my cold dead heart" William said with a small laugh. Then he demanded Vancha to the bed where he had him for almost 2 hours. He was in that dominant mood where he had to have his lover. Sometimes he wanted him to have William, but not tonight. When the hours were up he laid there satisfied and happy. "Mmm you are perfection" He mumbled running his hand over Vanchas chest. "Do you ever want anyone else Vancha?" He asked him curiously. "Be honest"

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:37 pm

Vancha let William have him, truthfully he loved when his lover was in a dominant mood. It made for an interesting night, when William stopped Vancha growled and attempted to protest. When William asked his question the incubus cut her protests short and he thought carefully before answering. Vancha said, " No. I mean I notice a sexy female or a hot male but no. No one could make me be as happy as I am when I am with you, I will always come back to you. I love you." Vancha kissed William on the lips.  It was soft and sweet,  not as harsh as they could and have been. The incubus pulled away and he pulled William down so he was laying next to him. Vancha's hands roamed his lovers body,  simply because Vancha could.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:53 pm

William was often in one of two kinds of moods. One to dominant and one that he wanted to be held, and was vulnerable. But the vulnerable side was gone during that session. When it was over he laid there asking his lover about if he had ever wanted someone else. He had a gorgeous lover, but was his lover really satisfied and happy being with someone that had the body of a 16 yr old. He nodded when he said he noticed them. Least it sounded like he was being honest with him. "Mmm good answer. Now I dont have to kill you" He teased him letting him explore his body. He sure seemed to like the body of a young man. Vancha never seemed unturned on by him. "If we were humans youd be a bit of a child molester" He teased him still letting him do what he wanted with his hands. "This elder was saying that he had never meet a vampire couple that were together for over 100 yrs" Would they make it together that long? It was a really long time.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:05 pm

Vancha sat on his lover and he ran one hand up and down on William's side, the other was now resting on William's upper thigh. The incubus said, "I can't think of anyway better to die." Vancha grinned and kissed William's throat a few times and he said softly, "We can be together for over a 100 years. There is never a dull moment with you. I love it." Vancha was definitely in his prime, he was incredibly strong, fast and strangely intelligent. Vancha wasn't like some incubus's who relied on charm but not Vancha. He did have a great body, he was thin but covered in muscle. The incubus though did look like a older football player but he hadn't played for many years. These days he used his muscle to catch his prey and holding his lover.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:14 pm

William laughed, giving a grin that showed off his fangs at his comment about dying. Vancha was so laid back to everything he said. He liked that. If he got worked up everytime he made a not very appropriate comment to him they would fight often. Vancha did seem to be meant just for him. He gave a little growled at Vancha kissing his neck and touching his body. It was working him up all over again. "Mmm yeah Ive never been called dull. I hope its at least 20 yrs... I hope to die if there is ever a day I am without you" William told him softly, and it was true. He looked to Vancha. He still looked healthy and well he wondered how him trying to change him had affected his lover. He really didnt seem any different. Maybe Incubus couldnt be changed. "Mmm I grow hungry." He purred to him. Damn if he had changed him his blood wouldnt taste as good anymore. How they both had enjoyed William feeding from him.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:36 pm

Vancha's hand over higher up William's thigh and he said "You could never be dull. Even as a extremely old Vampire you would still be trouble." He chuckled and kissed William again and again before letting out a soft growl. When William mentioned being hungry Vancha's eyes lit up and he said "Please feed from me." He wrapped his arms around his lover's waist and Vancha pulled William on top of him. Vancha wiggled into the perfect position for William to feed from him, but one of Vancha's hand went from William's waist and back down to his hip and Vancha's hand trailed downwards.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:50 pm

William laughed at his comment because it was probably going to be very true. He didnt think he would ever stop making trouble. It was to much fun. He returned every one of his lovers kisses with all the passion that he held for him. HIs hands started to caress his body lovingly but also very needy. Then he mentioned being hungry, and he had mentioned it for a real. He knew how much his lover liked when he feed from him. "Mmm the joys of having an Incubus for my bitch" He teased, moving ontop of him easily. He moved to straddle him and he ran his hands over his chest. "Your not meant to beg for it lover... but I do love that do you" William told him and he leaned down to bite into his neck. A bit more harsh then he should to someone that he loved but again William loved to push things. And he hungrily feed from him. His body only against his at their groin area, and his mouth to Vanchas neck. He wanted him to beg for his touch too. And he wanted Vancha to keep touching him while he feed.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Vancha growled and he said "You shouldn't be with a monster like me." He moaned softly and one arm went around William, clutching his lover to him. His other hand ran up and down his lover's back then he slipped his hand downwards carefully caressing his lovers body. Vancha pressed his body against William's and he gasped not with pain but with pleasure. William was Vancha's drug and he was happy not to ever give him up. Vancha's hands roamed over his lovers body, touching William were he could. He whimpered softly, the incubus was blissfully unaware of anything but William. Just William.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:15 pm

Others that had been this way with William had died during times like this. He wasnt one to spare his pray items. But the way Vancha touched him made him violent but wanna purr and rub against him like a cat as the same time. So he finally gave it and laid his body down upon Vanchas. He again took more of his blood then he should. But not as much as he had the time he had made Vancha so weak he couldnt play back. He still wanted to play. He pulled his fangs from his neck licking his neck to clean up his mess, then his own lips and teeth. "Mmm you always taste so good" He purred to him and he hadnt meant just his blood. Then he moved to kiss down his body using his tongue on one of his nipples, then he bite softly. His bite didnt give more then a few drops of blood before he started to use his tongue again.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum