Random Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Williams Adeventure

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Williams Adeventure - Page 3 Empty Re: Williams Adeventure

Post by kyleesowner Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:56 pm

"I felt fancy today" William said playfully because lately he had been not bothering with things like doing his hair. Not that it needed to be done. It was pretty short lately. But a bit of gel made it spike up better. "I believe that" William told him and then he went to waking him up and making it a good morning. When he was done he stood up with a laugh, wiping his mouth. "Thought maybe you would like that. Oh okay. That sounds fun. I would love to hunt with you" William told him with a smile giving his lips a kiss. "I love you. Get dressed so we can go" He said with a laugh. That was a good idea because William was in a mood for trouble. Hed be less trouble with Vancha with him.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Vancha growled and said "You know me so well. Now I just want to have you now." He laughed but he headed to get dressed. They both needed to feed pretty badly, Vancha pulled on his clothes and his shoes though he didn't need either because he couldn't feel the cold and pretty much nothing could pierce his skin. He had grown tougher which was really really odd. After he transformed he shouldn't of gotten any tougher but William attempting to change him might have something to do with it.

Admin
Admin

https://randomrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:09 pm

"Do you?" William teased shaking his butt a little when he walked away. Then he went to his shoes on and his phone and such things. He had kind of thought that him trying to change Vancha had not worked. Because he still very much seemed like an Incubus. The sad fact was he thought they would have to wait and see if he aged to see if it had worked. "You ready?" He asked when he saw him again. He walked closer and patted his chest playfully. "Do you have something plan? Or is this hunt gonna be unplanned?" He knew Vancha had a thing for planning things. He often thought it was so Wiliam couldnt find trouble.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Vancha laughed and said "Teasing your lover is not okay!" He winked and pulled his lover close. Vancha nuzzled William's neck and he said "It's unplanned, so let's be wild tonight." Vancha took his lovers hand and he led him outside. He said "We have a few options. We can crash a school event, go to a club or wander the town. Personally I like the teenagers though." He chuckled and looked down at William, he was giving him free rein tonight though they would probably get in trouble along the way.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:34 pm

"Oh but I love to tease" William said to him getting pulled closer. He snuggled into him running his hand through the back of his hair, having to reach to do so. "Oh, I like" William said to him though he knew already that Vancha would know that he did. He held Vanchas hand back proud to be his lover even if some didnt accept they were both male, and some didnt accept that they were vampire and Incubus. "Oh I love to crash school events" Those were the best because the kids there looked so good, and so tasty. But right away William moved behind Vancha when the grey haired man came into site. He stayed a distance away from them for now. He was another Incubus.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Vancha didn't care about humans, Casters or most incubuses and vampires. Their opinion didn't matter to him, only William's did. Vancha chuckled and said "Alright let's go, I think it's a big football game so plenty of teenagers to choose from." He led William to the school but he looked at the incubus worriedly. The incubus didn't like it. He didn't like how close he was and how bold he was getting, was he a threat? No not yet but it seemed that Vancha may have to do something about it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:54 pm

"Oh yummy" William told him. But sometimes he worried about that he would be able to hold back the feelings he got when he feed from someone when he had Vancha with him. Not that he had done anything bad when Vancha wasnt here. It was just that it sometimes made him uncomfortable. He stayed close to Vancha, and kept his hand in his to make sure the Incubus wouldnt come closer. But he didnt. Seemed he was just trying to scare him. "Thats him. The girls father" He whispered to his lover just in case he hadnt already picked up on it. William started to relax when it seemed the old man wasnt coming after them. He headed toward the school to focus on his meal.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:02 am

Vancha nuzzled his lovers neck and he glanced back at the incubus again. He didn't like that the old man was near them though he had not followed. Vancha chuckled and said "As long as you don't mlet anyone see you but I know you know." He laughed and kissed William gently before heading off the hunt. With in minutes he had a little cheerleader on his lap and he was seducing her. She was completely under his spell and he led her away from everyone else.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:16 am

William snuggled into Vancha a bit more, and he kissed him as many kisses as Vancha would let him. But he knew Vancha was wanting to hunt. He stood in the distance watching him with the cheerleader and he felt a ping of jealousy. He had to get away from them before he would go and break the girls neck. William went to looking, and stalking his pray. But then the grey haired man showed up again. He was doing it again. Just watching him. This made William quite nervous so he continued to just walk. But he was walking farther away from Vancha which was what the old mans plan was. William was getting panicked. Even if the old man had yet to do anything.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:28 am

Vancha fed from the all too willing girl. She wanted more and well he did as well but he refused to cheat on William so he just fed from her. The thing was it was all from the excitement of the hunt for him. William actually ment something to him. She was just something he was using. When he finished, he nearly killed her but in the end she was too pretty to kill and he stopped and healed her before going to find William.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:32 am

William just kept hurrying away from him but he seemed to easily be able to move as fast as he was. He seemed to be mimicing his actions now. He finally just turned to him and he stopped. "It was an accident. I did not mean to feed from your daughter. I did not hurt her. I would not have hurt her. I dont hurt anyone anymore." William pleaded with him. The old man was still just standing there and looking at William. Then after several moments he finally spoke. -You have disobeyed many rules William. Vampires are not permitted from feeding from Incubus. Nor are they permitted to bed them- The old man told him. But he still had not made any move to try and hurt William in anyway. He was waiting, waiting for Vancha to join them. The three of them needed to talk.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:39 am

Vancha hurried up. He hadn't noticed the man until he reached his lovers side. Vancha growled loudly and he stepped in front of his lover and he said through gritted teeth, "what the hell do YOU want?" Vancha crouched in a defensive position in front of William, he was ready to kill the old man if needed. Vancha wasn't going to leave William and he wasn't going to let his lover get hurt. He had fed and now he was an unstoppable monster, a weapon really.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:51 am

William was relieved when he got there. He put his arms around him and rested his head on his chest. All of it had been stalling so that Vancha could get there. He just wanted to get outta here even if he hadnt gotten a chance to eat. The old man just stood there making no threat to go after William or Vancha. -Calm down young one. I am not going to hurt either of you. But quiet simply you need to put a muzzle on your vampire. The last thing you want is to anger the other Incubus more then you already have. - He gave Vancha a moment to think out this. He had already betrayed his kind in who he had taken as a partner. -You maybe able to hurt me young man. As I am old now. But there are others. And stop feeding him from yourself. You will make him crave other Incubus blood. LIke my daughters- William licked his lips because he sure wanted more of his daughters blood. He whispered to Vancha. "You should kill him, and well have some fun feeding from his daughter" William really was trouble.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:55 am

Vancha listened, the incubus's words made sense. The others were probably still pissed, he nodded and said "Fine." He straightened up and said "No William, the others are pissed. You can't feed from them, I can't take on so many and Leah can help us. Her baby and she will be killed. William you can't. " Vancha held onto William, he was incredibly serious. William had to stop and Vancha couldn't let him feed from him or another incubus again. They could both be killed, his kind was violent.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:05 am

William thought that this would be the point were he would stick up for him and he would do as he wanted. Then they could have some fun with his teenage daughter. It was perfect. But the words that he spoke were not at all what he thought he would hear. He just looked at Vancha in shock moving away from Vancha. "Your serious. Your really gonna stand here and try and tell me who I can feed from?" He shook his head and he looked to the old man then to his lover. "So much for nothing would come between us" William told him and he started to walk away. The old man listened and he nodded pleased what Vancha had said. His words were true and so were the ones that Vancha had spoken back. -Very good young one. This will take some of the preasure off you. If he does not harm another Incubus then he will keep his life. If he does... I will have to take care of him- The old man had made his point so he started to walk away.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:13 am

Vancha grew faint. He slumped to the ground as he watched his lover leave. Vancha growled and the old man and he flitted home, he didn't expect William to come home ever. He eyed the place, maybe he should sell it and leave. Yeah that's what he could do, sell and move to a different town. The incubus couldn't take much more of William breaking his heart. The small vampire had broken Vancha heart. Over and over again and he hated it. Vancha sighed and he crawled into bed, he kicked off his clothes and crashed. He wasn't feeling good now. He felt abandoned and he couldn't take much more of this.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:17 am

William wandered and he wanted to go find the teenage Incubus he had feed from before and he wanted to take her life to make sure that they wouldnt bother him or Vancha anymore. He didnt wanna back down and look like they were babies. But in the end William had ended up back at the tunnels were he had sat down and read. He hadnt even at all taken a meal that night. And when he got tired he went into the house and he tried to snuggle into bed with Vancha. He wasnt saying bye to his lover. He never wanted to lose him.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:23 am

Vancha didn't even notice, he was fast asleep when William came in and the incubus slept on. Vancha was exhausted and he couldn't help but want to leave this town, he wanted to leave as soon as possible but what would William say? Vancha woke about midnight, that was late for him. Usually when the sun went down he was up and ready to go but he just didn't care at that point. He stretched and got up before seeing what was in the fridge.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:26 am

William hated that they didnt snuggle when they went to sleep. He hated that they hadnt made love before they went to bed like they always did. When he felt Vancha gone from the bed he got up shortly after him and he followed him into the kitchen. It wasnt often that they used the kitchen. "Can we talk?" He asked him softly moving up behind him and trying to touch his side. He hated this. How could something have driven such a wedge between them?

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:44 am

Vancha glanced at William and said "Possibly. Did you kill her?" He was using his "poker face" for when he didn't want anyone to see his reaction. Vancha was annoyed and kind of hurt that William had acted like such a jerk last night though Vancha deserved it though he was protecting his mate. The incubus poked around in the fridge and he cooked up breakfast. He rarely did that but when he was stressing or if he wanted to seem human for a change he did eat.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:48 am

William continued to touch his side for as long as he was standing at the fridge. But when he went to making food he wasnt standing by him. The smell of human food made him sick to his stomach. "No. I didnt not harm her. Or anyone else last night. You had more blood then I did" William told him. Part of what bothered William the most is that Vancha had agreed that he would no longer feed William his blood. That was an act of intimacy that they both very much enjoyed. He didnt wanna lose that because some old man was upset over it. Would he one day give him up because the old man was upset too?

[ooc I must sleep. Night night]

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:56 am

Vancha sighed and he ate quickly. He thought as he ate and after he finished and cleaned up he said "The old man said that my kind were pretty pissed and so were yours that we were together. It's not allowed you know? Well we have been pretty crazy and reckless and they don't like it. The old man was also upset about you feeding from his daughter. He said if you feed from her again he is going to take care of you so he wants to kill you... I have to protect you. I can't let you die...I won't cut you off from drinking from me though. It's...it's kind of our thing.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:23 am

William just stood there hating that he wasnt talking to him. He hated the smell of the food in the air too. He was about to leave just because of that. But only into the other room. He hd no intentions of leaving his lover even if he liked to throw fits and pretend that he would. William listened when he spoke. "I know, we have talked about this" It being illegal for them to be together. "I was an accident I didnt mean to feed from another Incubus. I was hungry and she was there, and I wasnt paying attention. Hunger does that to you" So hed be a bit more careful. He would leave the guys daughter alone. He smiled just a little when he said he wouldnt cut him off from him. That it was there thing. Yes it was. "Then why are we fighting? Why are you being this way at me?" William whinned a little. He didnt like this. Vancha hadnt even returned his touchs.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:13 pm

Vancha followed him out of the room when he finished cleaning up. He said "Yes I know. You can't feed from any other incubus though. Only from me otherwise you can get into a lot of trouble, especially since it seems that most of my kind is pissed at you. I can't exactly fight so many away from you. I hope you know that, I would die protecting you." Vancha said "Well I am pissed because you ran off last night, leaving your lover alone. You could die William and you are important to me. I would make sure to die after you did."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:18 pm

"I told you it was an accident. " William told him. He just kept telling him that and he didnt seem to believe him because he just kept telling him the same thing again. He got it. He wasnt gonna feed from her anymore. It was once. He frowned when Vancha said that he would die protecting him. He didnt know why Vancha was so protective. He liked it, but he wouldnt want him to die for him. "I know you would Vancha. Ill stay clear of them" He said wanting to fix them. "I left because... I dont like being told what to do. And lately you have been doing a lot of that" It felt like he was trying to tame him. He didnt like when anyone did that.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum