Random Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tristan And Dallas

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tristan And Dallas - Page 3 Empty Re: Tristan And Dallas

Post by Admin Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:15 am

Dallas kissed him again, she knew by the way he was touching her that he wanted her. She pressed against him and kissed him all over. Dallas whispered "One more time. Please?" She pouted playfully and kissed him again and again while her hands explored his body. Dallas had missed this, she missed being so close to him. She begged once more and Dallas kissed him repeatedly, she was attempting to seduce him.

Admin
Admin

https://randomrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:21 am

"Dallas you drive me insane" Tristan said to her in his own pleading voice. But he was pleading for her to stop doing this to him. But while he was begging for her to stop he was enjoying her hands on his body, and his on hers. So like she wanted her gave into her once again. But this time he had her for an hour. He was obviously enjoying himself very well. And he groaned loudly when he once again let go inside her. Oops he hadnt thought about babies then either. When it was over he laid there panting softly Okay now he was tired but feeling alot better.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:32 am

Dallas nuzzled his neck. She said "I love you." She was hurting badly but she was blissfully happy. He had made her feel wonderful and she was ignoring her pain hut then Janie cried. Dallas hauled herself out of bed and changed the new born before laying down with her. She started to feed Janie and as she did Dallas said "You were amazing babe." She grinned and with her free hand she held his hand happily.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:45 pm

Tristan was feeling alot better now that he had been able to have her. He could lay here with her all day and night. "I love you, and our baby" He told her snuggling as close to her as he could. Life was wonderful right now. He smiled at them when she laid down with the baby close to him. He kissed the babys forehead, then hers. His hand slipped into hers when she took his hand. "Thank you but my family is more amazing" He told her kissing her lips softly. "Now you really need to relax. Ill go in town a bit later." Because he couldnt stand to leave them right now.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Dallas nodded and she snuggled into his side, she slept for many hours until the baby woke her. The horses though were panicking, the stallion was herding the mares to the farthest corner of the paddock. Dallas grew suspicious, she walked downstairs and she screamed. Traz had found them, he had her pinned down and Dallas fought him. He slapped her and screamed all sorts of vile things to her, Dallas fought back but she was exhausted. Very exhausted.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:02 am

Tristan slept close to her the exhaustion having gotten to him to. But he went to sleep with a smile on his face because he was so happy. When he heard commotion he hide the baby in the closet, and he reached for something in the drawer. Then he headed out into the living room he help Dallas. He pointed the gun at Traz head. "Get off her or Ill blow your head off" He yelled at him loudly. He had a look of anger on his face that he never had before. He was ready to kill the man before him. He had put them through to much. They would finally find peace in his death.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:24 am

Traz chuckled and said "You kill me and my men will kill you. Then Dallas of course, I am sure you won't want that. I mean she's probably pregnant again." He had a knife to her throat and Dallas was holding still. The knife pressed against her neck harder causing her to bleed. Traz's free hand was working on getting Dallas's jeans off and she looked terrified.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:30 am

Tristan was trying as hard as he could to keep the gun stable. He was nervous and he was kind of freaked out inside. He was even more freaked when he saw the blood the knife was causing. He looked to Dallas on what he was supposed to do here. "I mean it. Ill kill you. Maybe they will get to me but youll be dead. And your death is what I want more then anything in this world" He saw what the man was doing with his hand, and he wanted to shot him so bad. But he didnt wanna shot Dallas. "I mean it get off her or Ill kill you" He got ready to fire. "Last chance" He yelled.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:45 am

Traz unbuttoned Dallas's jeans and he attempted to force himself on her. She waited until his grip on the knife loosened and she flipped on top of him and Dallas tried to take the knife. She was slower than what she would of usually been, she screamed in pain. He had stabbed her, Dallas tried to pull away from him completely but Traz held her close.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:50 am

Tristan was trying to move to get a good shot. He couldnt just let him have his way with Dallas. He wouldnt stand for it. Tristan was about to pull trigger but then Dallas got ontop of Traz and he thought she had this, but then Traz stabbed her. He made sure he had a good shot and he fired at Traz chest. He made sure he was close enough that he would have a good shot at him, aiming for his chest. Then he made an attempt to kick him in the head to try and get him to back off of Dallas. He wanted this man dead.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:05 am

The men rushed towards Traz but when they saw him dead they all backed up. They all ran, Dallas did her best to push the mans body off of her. She was covered in blood, Traz's and her own. Dallas had a large wound from the knife on her arm. It hurt but it wasn't too dangerous. She would live atleast. Dallas stumbled to her feet and into Tristan's arms. She sobbed and buried her face in his chest.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:10 am

When they rushed toward him Tristan turned the gun on them and he was gonna shot anyone that tried to come near them. He was angry and they were all smart to run. He would have taken out a few before they got to him if they hadnt. When they were gone he put the gun down and he put his arms around Dallas. "Shh your alright. Lets take care of your arm. Sit down" He went to get the stuff to take care of her arm. He cleaned it up and put some stuff on it so it didnt get infected. Then he wrapped it up. "Were gonna have to go, I hide the baby" He told her and headed into the other room to get her.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:28 am

Dallas winced when he fixed her arm up but she held still and she didn't complain. She said "Shit, Janie... is she okay?" Dallas jumped up and she followed him. She was exhausted, absolutely drained but they needed to pack up and leave. They needed to put as much distance between Traz's body and them. If they could find a town that had resisted Traz they could shelter there and maybe live there.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:33 am

"Shes fine. I hide her good. And shes such a good quiet baby" Tristan told her going into the bedroom and checking on her in the closet. He took her out and set her on the bed releaved that he had taken care of her good enough. "Ill get the stuff back. Then well be on our way. You alright?" He said to her kissing her lips softly. It had been so close to being so bad for them. But it handed happened. He told himself her arm wasnt that bad. "If you want you can ride with me, if your arm isnt okay" And hed use something to keep the baby close to him. It would be alot of work but he could do it.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Dallas kissed him sweetly and she said "I can ride, it also seems that one of the mares are pregnant so she can't be ridden. I think if we ride the stallions we can pony the mares and we can pack what we need. We can buy or come back and get what we need." She picked up Janie and she took care of the baby so hopefully she would stay quiet for the journey ahead.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:19 pm

Tristan kissed her back glad she was okay. It would have killed him if she had been hurt. But now it kept going through his mind that he had killed a man. A man they hated but it still weighed on his mind. He had lost more of the boy he had once been in taking a life. "Alright. Well figure it out. Feed the baby and Ill get us packed up" He told her and went to getting there clothes together, some food, that kind of stuff. He really hated this moving. He wanted to settle his family in. Maybe they could though with Traz gone. Just needed a new home.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:13 pm

Dallas obeyed him. She fed the baby and once Janie was done she helped him back things up. Dallas headed to the old abandoned barn, she had gone in a few times and before she had gotten so big she had been working with the horses to pull a large cart. It worked and if Tristan could help her they could use the cart. Dallas said "babe? I need your help!" She held little Janie in her arms as she tried to figure out what to do.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:24 pm

Tristan started carrying the bags outside so he could tie them to what horse they would use to pack their stuff. "You think they are ready to do it?" He asked her about the horses pulling the cart. He knew she had been working with them. But he didnt know if they were ready. "What do you want me to do?" He asked her because she knew more about how to do this then he did. He smiled at her kissing her cheek softly. They were gonna be okay. They had made it through the worst of everything he thought

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:59 pm

Dallas said "They can handle it." She kissed him again, and again. She whispered "Let's hitch the horses up and then we can get packing." Dallas put Janie in a safe place before hitching the horses up and helping him pack. Once everything was ready Dallas gave Tristan Janie and she said "Hold her while I drive the horses. " she climbed him and grabbed the reins.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:23 am

Tristan returned the kisses glad that what happened with Traz hadnt seemed to have kept her from wanting to be affectionate with him. His hands ran over her sides and he hugged her for a moment. "The packing is already done" Tristan told her because he was a step ahead of her. Thats what he had been doing. Tristan helped get the horses ready, and into place. "Okay" He told her taking Janie and get into the wagon type vehicle. "Were gonna be fine" Tristan told her but he was telling himself just as much as her.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Dallas leaned back and she gave him a kiss again and she said "We will be fine. Don't worry." She waited til they were ready and she clicked to the horses. They trotted off obediently. Dallas smiled and she said "Good, let's go!" They broke into a canter. They were listening to Dallas and she was glad for that. She didn't want Tristan, Janie or one of the horses getting hurt.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:32 pm

"You know I always worry" Tristan said with a laugh, but it was quite true. He settled in the baby girl in his arms. He kissed her forehead. "We need to settle you into a home dont we baby girl?" He said with a smile. Even through all this he was happy. When she made the horses canter he held the baby against his chest trying to make it so she didnt feel the bumps of the ride, and she wasnt in any danger. Tristan thought things would be better now that Traz was dead. Hopefully his baby girl would never know he killed someone. "Things will be good" He told her with a smile, not much for to it.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:42 pm

Dallas didn't need to guide the horses much. They knew what they were doing and they followed the path. She looked back and she said "Traz needed to die. I have killed people. Lots of people before, You had to do it. Traz was either going to have me or kill me and you." Dallas kept guiding the horses when needed but she was worried about Tristan.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:56 pm

Tristan looked to Dallas when she seemed to read his mind. This was weighing heavy on him he supposed that showed on his expression. He seemed to always wear them so obviously. "I know all that is true. But who Im I to choose that it is time for someone to leave his earth? It was so much blood... I didnt think it would be like that" He told her starting to vent his feelings which was probably a good thing to get it all out so he didnt hold it inside. He looked to her glad he had done it and prove he was capable of taking care of his family. "This new place Im gonna find work and stuff. Get us a real life"

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum