Random Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tristan And Dallas

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tristan And Dallas - Page 2 Empty Re: Tristan And Dallas

Post by kyleesowner Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Tristan returned the kiss happy to have it because it had been a long time since they kissed like that. His hand played with her hair a little. "I love you both. And your both perfect" He laughed a little n ot believing that he could be anymore happy then he was at this very moment. "You wanna move to the bed?" He asked her softly since she was on the floor. There would be a mess for him to clean up tomorrow on the floor. But he didnt even care because all had went well. "Yeah you should try" Incase it took a bit for her to get the hang of it he thought they should start trying now.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:53 pm

Dallas whispered, "Let me try to feed her and get cleaned up. I can't get on the bed like this." She carefully slipped out of her shirt and she winked at Tristan and said "Don't worry, after a day of rest we can have our fun." She attempted to feed the child, Dallas was awkward. She had never been around children so she didn't know what she was doing but her motherly instinct kicked in and she fed the baby correctly.

Admin
Admin

https://randomrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:58 pm

Tristan nodded because this was true. They didnt want a mess on the bed and on the ground. So he just sat there and watched her feed the baby. At first he was worried that it was not gonna happen. But it didnt take mom and baby long to get the idea. He watched the baby latch onto her breast and he tried not to think anything he shouldnt be. "I wont push you. You take all the time you need" He told her when she mentioned fun. It seemed like she should have more then a days rest. Even if he was eager for this fun she spoke of.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:06 am

Dallas smirked at him, she saw him watching and Dallas said "I want you as well. I want you know if I could have you know Tristan. You aren't the only one dieing to have fun. We only got to make love once. Hopefully we get quite a few times before we have another. I am not ready for another kid." Dallas held the baby girl carefully as she fed and when she was full Dallas cleaned her up and handed her to Tristan. She got up, dallas was terribly weak and she trembled but she made it to the bathroom quickly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:20 am

Tristan smiled happily when she said that she wanted him as well. He had not known that she did. He had thought it was only him looking at her that way. He laughed nodding at them hopefully being able to do it more then once before she would become pregnant again. She seemed to be quite fertile so he wasnt sure. "Okay well try not to have another yet" He told her softly taking the baby so she could get cleaned up. He burped the baby and he found some of the baby clothes they had. The ones someone had made for them. Carefully he dressed the little girl putting a clothes diaper on her as well.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:33 am

Dallas said "I am not staying away from you. You are too sexy to stay away from babe." She went and washed up, Dallas was happy to see her baby bump was going way and it seemed that she had lost a few pounds as well. Dallas pulled her hair back into a bun, she felt as if she hadn't been clean for months but she had been. That was one of the few reasons he let her out of the bed. She put on some clean clothes and carefully walked out. Dallas was trying not to let Tristan see how weak she really was.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:41 am

Tristan continued to smile, it only growing at her next words to him. "I really cant wait" He whispered to her even if she was heading out of the room to clean up. Once the baby was cleaned up and dressed he headed to the bed and laid down with her. He laid her close to him and just played with her little hands, and her little feet. She really was perfect. When Dallas came back into the room he pulled the covers back for her. "Come lay with us mama. What are we gonna name her?" He asked softly.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:51 am

Dallas laid down next to the baby so she was between them both. She smiled and said "I like the name Janie, but what do you like?" Dallas sighed and she pulled the blankets up a bit so she was covered and Dallas said "We better get her room put together so..someone has to head into town and get things we need." She sighed and said "Atleast I can help you now." Dallas muttered something more and she started to doze off.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:56 am

Tristan listened and smile when she said Janie. Because it was a really nice name. "I like it" He told her with a smile. It was a nice name. If it had been a horrible name he would have let her know. But he felt like she deserved to name the little girl she had given birth too. "Ill go in the morning" He told her, because there was no way that she was gonna be ready to travel. "You should really get as much rest as you can" Tristan told her softly because he thought she should take much more time then just a day to rest. He didnt want her to feel obligated.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:04 am

Dallas said softly "I love you...but you should stay here with her tomorrow. I do not want you getting hurt." She said "Hell no! Jeez it's hard enough staying away from you right now!" Dallas grinned and winked playfully and she reached out and put her hand on his hip. She said "I will be fine. I just need some sleep so do you and Janie..." Dallas started to doze off again. She closed her blue eyes but she jolted awake again when Janie moved, Dallas sighed softly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:11 am

"Someone has to get her things. If any of us go itll be me" Tristan told her. Because he didnt at all think she would be up to going into town. He laughed at her next words because it really did seem like she actually did want him. That made him feel good since it had been a long time since he had felt wanted. Even her hand on his hip made him feel things. "Okay lets get some rest" He told her and he started to rest himself. He had not known how tired that was gonna make him. But when she moved and woke he opened his eyes. "Everything okay?"

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:18 am

Dallas tangled her legs with his, she left space between them so Janie had room to sleep. She said "Sorry, she moved..it scared me. Just sleep babe." Dallas soon fell asleep. She only woke to feed Janie and change her, it sucked since she was the only one with the ability to feed the baby so she did have to wake. At least Janie slept well. Dallas finally got out of bed around midday, she was just very weak sstill but she didn't show it at all. She seemed energetic and excited.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:27 am

Tristan slept the way she wanted him to. The rest of his life was gonna be about keeping them both safe. When she woke he was startled a bit. So he woke in a hurry. But everything was fine so he laid down and went back to sleep. When he heard her moving around the next morning he once again opened his eyes. He stretched a bit because the nights sleep had left his quite stiff. "How you feeling?" He asked her softly looking to see where the baby was because he didnt wanna roll on her or anything.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:29 pm

Dallas had Janie, she was feeding her and she said "I feel way better, how are you feeling?" She changed Janie and then laid back down holding the little girl. She said "We've got things to do, yes I am helping." With her free hand she grabbed Tristan's hand and she held it in her small hand. She smiled and said "We slept for a long time, that was actually really nice." Janie was looking around, she looked at Dallas and Tristan and then the baby closed her eyes and started to fall back asleep, to Dallas relief.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:02 pm

"Im good. Sleep is a good thing" Tristan told her but then she went back to the wanting to go back to doing things already. He let her take his hand but he shook his head no at what she was saying. "Dallas you need to take at least a few days off. A week would be better. I dont want you doing to much to soon and hurting youself" He told her softly trying to show that he cared about her and this was why he had to put his foot down. "It was nice" Janie was such a good baby, and Dallas seemed good with her. Tristan played with her little hand til she was asleep.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:18 pm

Dallas said "I am fine." She got up and put Janie in a bassinet that Dallas had bought when she was sneaking out and setting this place up. Dallas crawled into bed next to him and she snuggled into his side and said "I am fine babe, I know you care but at least let me do somethings." She kissed him gently and Dallas pressed her body against his, Dallas was playfully teasing him. She pulled away and looked at him carefully and she asked "A while ago you said... you said you would marry me. Did you mean it?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:27 pm

"Its better to be safe then sorry" Tristan told her softly. He just didnt want her to hurt herself. And no matter how many times she said she was fine, he knew she had to be sore. He returned her kiss, and his hand ran over her side. He was so easily in the mood already she was starting to get a reaction from him. He listened to what she said, trying not to let her move away. "Yes... I would marry you anytime." He told her softly. And he meant it. She was the only woman for him. Even more so now that she had his daughter.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Dallas smiled when he said he would marry her. She said "I only want to be with you. I love you." She kissed him again, her hand was on his side and her other hand was resting on the bed. Dallas then kissed him harder and she pushed him carefully so he was laying on his back and she straddled his hips. She kept kissing him passionately, refusing to stop or slow. They had both waited nine months and Dallas needed him now.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:44 pm

"I love you too. Your the only one for me" Tristan told her softly, seriously. She was the person for him. He was sure of it. He moaned a little through the kiss. Tristan knew exactly what she was doing but he couldnt stop her because he really did want this. He wanted this so badly there was no way he could tell her no. His hands ran over her hips and up to slip into her shirt and feel on her chest. "Dallas" He said to her trying to object but he couldnt say anymore then that.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:54 pm

Dallas knew he couldn't resist her, she moaned softly as he touched her and Dallas slipped out of her shirt and then she kissed his neck and flipped them over so he was on top. Dallas nuzzled his neck and she said softly "Please babe." She kept teasing him a bit and when he started reacting Dallas relaxed and let him touch her where ever he felt like it. It had been too long.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:28 pm

When she started moaning he knew that he couldnt stop this no matter how much he knew he should. This was way to early. But it had been way to long. He groaned to her kissing his neck. His hands wandering her. When she wanted him on top he did so eagerly wanting to have what was now on his mind. He groaned again to her pleading for it. He had tried so hard to not. But he couldnt help himself. He removed her clothing, and then his own. Their intimate moments would only last about twenty minutes because it had been to long. But it was love making for twenty minutes. "Sorry" He mummbled to her because it had ended earlier then he wished.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Dallas kissed him and she said "It's fine babe, we have plenty of time to practice. " she laughed a bit and cuddled into his side. Dallas kissed his neck and she said "I love you." She was exhausted, he had worn her out though they had only been together for twenty minutes, but it had worn her out. If it had been longer she wouldn't be able to hide how tired it was and towards the end he had started to hurt her though he had no idea he did.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Tristan laid there feeling like he had really let her down. But then again they shouldnt have been doing that to start. He really did need to get better at that. But in his defense he had only done it twice now. "You sure? Sure you dont want a real man?" He said wanting to turn away from her because she had laughed. He had no idea it had hurt her. Tristan had believed that she was okay enough to do this. He shifted a bit so he could hold her close to him. He kissed on different places on her body.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:59 pm

Dallas kissed him hard and said "Really? Hell no. No one can make me feel so loved.. so amazing you. Plus we have only done it twice, we just need to practice babe." She ran her hand down his side, down his hip and then downwards. She used her other arm to pull him close and she whispered "Again?" Dallas wanted him to feel good, she didn't want anyone else and though it would hurt her some she wanted him more. Dallas didn't really mind though.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleesowner Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:04 am

Tristan returned the kiss, his hands ran over her body because he had missed touching it so much. He loved the feel of their bodies together. He nodded to what she said about them only doing it twice. Oh man they should have done something about not getting pregnant. He had umm not pulled out or anything. "No, no you should rest. Maybe later" He told her but he was still running his hands over her body and it was in a lust filled way.

kyleesowner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum